top of page
Fri, Aug 28|
She Mastered It: Black Girls In Grad School Virtual Summit (Days 1&2)
Free tips on how to master your grad school experience. This registration is only for day 1 and 2.
Sorry! Registration Is Full!See other events
Time & Location
Aug 28, 2020, 7:00 PM EDT – Aug 29, 2020, 9:00 PM EDT
About the Event
She Mastered It: Black Girls In Graduate School is designed to give free tips on how to master your graduate school experience. With a superstar panel of 8 black girl grads/graduate students, we are schooling you with help, Q&A, and more!
One ticket per attendee.
DAY 1: AUGUST 28TH
- POST GRAD DEPRESSION/ THE TRANSITION TO GRAD SCHOOL (7:00PM-7:45PM ) FT. MAYA O'NEAL
- CHOOSING THE PERFECT PROGRAM (8:00-8:45) FT. VICTORIA ENINYDA
- LET'S TALK TIME MANAGEMENT (9:00-9:45) FT. JAYE WASHINGTON
DAY 2: AUGUST 29TH
- LANDING THE INTERNSHIP/JOB (7:00PM-7:45PM ) FT. KASHUNTI FARMER
- PAYING FOR GRAD SCHOOL 101 (8:00-8:45) FT. SARAH OWENS
- IT'S OK TO WINE DOWN (9:00-9:45) FT. ALLANTE WHITMORE
Zoom links will be emailed on 08/25
bottom of page